Desert Safari is a type of adventure tourism, which involves exploring the desert landscapes and activities such as sand boarding, camel riding, dune bashing, and quad biking. It is one of the most popular activities in the Middle East and North Africa, and is gaining popularity in other parts of the world. Desert safaris are generally conducted by experienced tour operators in 4x4 vehicles, who provide experienced guides and all the necessary equipment for the activities. The tour usually includes a visit to a Bedouin camp, where travelers can experience traditional activities such as henna painting, falconry, and belly dancing.
1. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes as you will be doing a lot of activities.
2. Bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the hot sun.
3. Bring plenty of water to stay hydrated throughout the safari.
4. Ensure that you inform the driver of any medical conditions before starting the safari.
5. Listen to the instructions of the guide to ensure your safety.
6. Be aware of the terrain and do not venture off alone.
7. Follow all safety guidelines while participating in any activities.
8. Respect the local culture and environment.
9. Do not feed the animals or disturb their natural environment.
10. Carry a first-aid kit with you in case of any medical emergency.